Are you passionate about languages and enjoy coaching others? Are you seeking an opportunity to challenge and develop your educational and leadership skills? Swedish for Professionals is excited to offer a position for a Mandarin Chinese Tutor to join our expanding team.
Since 2014, we have been providing Swedish language courses to international talent in various industries and companies in Sweden. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Mandarin Chinese Tutor who possesses strong pedagogical skills, effective communication and collaboration abilities, adaptability to a flexible work schedule, and an ability to create inspiring and engaging lessons.
About the role:
As a Mandarin Tutor at Swedish for Professionals, you will have the opportunity to independently train prominent employees at one of Sweden's leading companies. You will be responsible for creatively designing and tailoring lessons to meet the participants' needs, creating materials and lesson plans.
The lessons will primarily be held online remotely, and the ideal candidate should be available asap. A standard course is 16 lessons, each lasting 90 minutes, and the course schedule will vary depending on the customer’s preferences for day, time, and location. The groups can range in size from 1 to 15 participants, comprising adults, children, or young adults from Sweden and Brazil.
What you can look forward to:
- Experience the joy of building strong and lasting relationships with your participants through your tutoring sessions.
- Enhance your communication, time management, and teaching skills by tailoring your approach to meet each student's unique learning style and discovering innovative ways to engage them with interactive and engaging lessons.
- Empower your students to grow in confidence and achieve their full potential through your inspiring and creative tutoring style, making a real and meaningful impact on their lives.
Requirements for the position:
- Native Mandarin speaker.
- Excellent knowledge of English, equivalent to a native level.
- Experience in education or tutoring.
- Permanent residency and eligibility to work in Sweden.
We review applications on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!